Toulon joint library service is :
A network of 5 libraries :
- Bibliothèque Campus La Garde
- Bibliothèque Droit Draguignan (Law Library)
- Bibliothèque Droit Toulon (Law Library)
- Bibliothèque Éco-Gestion-Médias (Economics-Management-Media)
- Bibliothèque SeaTech
- Implement the university’s documentary policy : acquire, report, manage and communicate documents and information resources on any medium
- Welcome readers, university staff and other visitors and organise the work and consultation areas
- Develop electronic resources
- Disseminate the university’s scientific production
- Contribute to the university’s cultural, scientific and technical activities
- Cooperate with regional, national and international libraries and other documentation centres, particularly through participation in collective catalogues
- Train users in documentary search methods.
The libraries’ website gives you access to the catalogue, documentary resources and all the services of the library network.
The University of Toulon libraries give you access to a whole range of services available online or on site.
Online services :
- Search in the “CUB” catalogue
- Remote access to digital collections
- Consult your account
- Book a document
- Extend a loan
- Order a document (PEB)
- Train with our tutorials
On-site services :
- Introduction to documentary search
- Document and equipment loans (kits, Ipads, laptops)
- Group work rooms
- Photocopying, printing, scanning
- Computer rooms
Registration is free of charge for University of Toulon students, teachers and staff members (registration fees are included in the University’s registration).
Student or staff cards are valid in all libraries and must be presented to borrow documents.
Borrowed documents are recorded in a single account common to all the libraries. Student cards are strictly personal. Borrowers are personally responsible for the documents taken out with their card.
After logging in, you can use the CUB catalogue to find out how many documents you have borrowed on your account and when you need to return them.
You do not need to be registered to access the libraries, consult printed collections on site and consult the online catalogue.